Completing The Habits of Highly Effective Teachers workshop will contribute 5 hours of QTC Registered PD addressing 4.1.2, 4.2.2 and 4.3.2 from the Australian Professional Standards for Teachers towards maintaining Proficient Teacher Accreditation in NSW.
This one day workshop, Habits of Highly Effective Teachers, is highly interactive, fun and practical, modelling tools and strategies immediately applicable to the classroom.
In this course you will learn:
- Fundamental positive classroom management skills to dramatically enhance your teaching
- Tactical responses to reduce conflict with students
- Simple strategies to motivate students
- Time-saving ways to minimise classroom disruption through planning and preparation
- Effective techniques to develop relationships with the tricky kids
- Highly practical teaching strategies to engage students and increase learning
This course emphasises how to:
- Reduce classroom disruptions and increase learning time
- Improve student learning and achievement
- Boost your confidence in managing students with challenging behaviour
Who is it for:
It is designed for any primary or secondary teacher who wants to learn, or hone their classroom management skills and improve student outcomes. It is also ideal for executive staff who want to lead staff to improve classroom management.
* A light lunch will be provided
Cost: $269 (GST free) per person
Time: 9.00am – 3.30 pm